Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tio tagged~

Instructions:


Bold the statements that are true to you.


Italicize the statements that you wish were true.


Leave the fibs alone.


Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.




I hate dota
I am 180cm tall
I am racist
I am a gangster
I love bamboo
I am emo
I bake
I love indians
I'm a girl
I love japanese music
I'm a pro a playing wif a piano
I bully everyone
I know everyone in church
I hav no issue wif the gangsters is school
I'm good a football
I'm good at basket ball
I Punch my bro everytime I see his face
I love my dog
We will last
My bro is not a busy body
My bro is not a bully
I hate skul
I sleep naked
I am a ham sup lou
I eat frogs
I understand japanese
I go for tuition everyday
I hate tuition
I love add maths
I dun bully teachers
I talk to myself
I am in love
I take drugs
My friends take drugs
All my friends are nerds
I sell arms
I eat snakes
I hav 2 pairs of shoes
I hit a old lady wif a flower pot
I'll slap who ever tat touches my Carl's Jr burger
I ate a burger 3 times bigger than a Big Mac
I am a lala
I still hav sumone i trust
I am a Ro freak



No comments: