Thursday, July 1, 2010

2nd July 2010 Restlessness


It feels kind of pathetic that I'm feeling so troubled
I couldn't stand still so I ran

What do I want to do? There's nothing.
I snuck up to the rooftop, to catch a breeze.
Today's city lights were boring filled with restlessness
My friends watch me with worried eyes
"I'm not crying" I spit out
but it really sucks having to act tough.
A street that I'm used to walking
I finally got an ipod
Some cheap rap that has no meaning
I'm carrying a bag that feels heavy for some reason
A place that should feel warm to me
I open a window to let out that dark air
I'm about to be crushed by the pressure
so I retreat to the park I always go to

Worrying that everything might break
I fear tomorrow
But I know that I won't find any answers
by looking at the day after tomorrow

In this limited amount of time
I'll try to draw myself
That's all I need for now

No comments: