Saturday, June 18, 2011

18th June 2011 Restless heart


Its been awhile since I've update this blog.
i was busy with all the Talentime nite preparation and sponsor hunting process.
i like to be busy so i wont think of any unnecessary things like my love life.
but during these times, i was struck by it again,
though she's not as pretty as what my friends always look at, but she's just the type i like
hard working, she's simple, she gives off a bright radiance with a very dear fragrance, a smile that is able to melt my heart every time i see it an big watery eyes which of cause i dun have but she's perfect to me at least since I'm not perfect i wont ask her to perfect also,anyway these matters can be discuss after she is willing to accept me into her life.
well I'm still trying to understand her better whether is she the person i really think she is.
i know these things are no walk in a park and can be very complicate which it is already in my head, I'm praying very hard that i don't make the same mistake as i did long time ago,
comparing and thinking too much are the 2 enemies I'll have to win against.

though I've made up my mind that i will not bring this matter up until, i get at least 3.0++ gpa
to find my ambition and have a clear look of my own future before i will proceed, i know time doesn't wait for anyone, so time is short for me dy. please give me the strength and discipline to carry on and to fulfill this. at least she is clear of her own future. and I'm still kinda lost in my own mind. until then I'll continue to put on a smile even though my heart is still very restless but I've gotta give it my all.

No comments: