Sunday, July 5, 2009

Puzzle~

The sky that I looked at up for a bit; the ordinary days that were too good to be true
Every time when I turn my back, you only mutter
Where should I go? With you, who has such a face

The shadows in the back of the alley; the needle of the clock
Repaints the stopped time

My hands that reached out; I had abandoned
The puzzle that won’t interlock together until we meet
It’s something lost; recovering
The last piece

The memory of the faraway day that I forgot about some other time
If I stacked it on the corner of my heart
There’d only be nostalgic sceneries and catchphrases during that while

As if confused, I turn my eyes downwards
Please don’t stand still, chase me

The words that we exchanged can’t form shapes
But my irritating feelings convey my thoughts
Lining up my shoulders with the pouring rainIn this way

When it comes to the direction of the wind, you know it; it’s a new beginning

My hands that reached out; I had abandoned
The puzzle that won’t interlock together until we meetIt’s something lost; let’s recover
The last piece and start walking


Lambo~

No comments: